About V1 Sports
V1 Sports is the leader in video analysis software and mobile apps, revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes improve. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports offers tools to capture, review, and analyze athletic movement and is the pioneer in delivering seamless voice-over video lessons with integrated telestration.
With more than 10,000 coaches and 3 million athletes, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis solution for the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes, and training facilities around the world.
As a player in the sports software industry, we love competition and value individuals who put in the work to be the best. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their work and most importantly, is excited about the opportunity to work in a strong team environment. If this sounds like you, then you belong at V1 Sports.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, technical individual to join our growing Customer Success team as a Customer Support Representative. You will be the main company contact for new customers and businesses using V1 products, helping to make their onboarding process run as smoothly as possible. You will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction to drive revenue growth. The candidate is obsessed with delivering a quality experience at every customer touch point with the business.
- Act as the main company contact for new professional customers
- Onboard new customers and provide training on how to use V1 as a valuable addition to their services
- Establish and strengthen positive relationships with smart, friendly, personalized support
- Handle inbound customer questions and issues
- Respond to emails, live chats, and phone calls in a timely, courteous, and professional manner that supports the ongoing relationship and customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships and organize customer data through the use of CRM software
- Engage with active customers and re-engage with inactive customers on a daily basis
- Evaluate customer support systems and processes, think critically, and offer strategic insight based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve customer onboarding procedures and retention strategies
- Understand industry and market needs
- Bachelor’s degree or background in Business or Communications
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, customer service, or account management.
- Excellent professionalism and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and familiarity using CRM systems
- Proven track record of leveraging and building long-term relationships.
- Ability to keep track of multiple customer relationships in an organized and thoughtful way
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an expert understanding of Excel
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to listen to customers, to communicate the benefit of services clearly and succinctly, and to tailor future correspondence to address their needs.
- Experience in the golf industry, experience in a competitive sports environment, or particular interest in golf or sports industry considered a strong plus! (not required)
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.