Role: Digital Advertising and Marketing Execution
Benefits: Full-time, based in Novi, Michigan
About the Company:
V1 Sports builds innovative software, systems and services that give athletes and coaches the integrated analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. If helping people raise their game, growing professionally and personally, and working for a growing company get you out of bed in the morning, let’s build something incredible together! At V1 Sports, Improvement Starts Here.
About the Role:
V1 Sports is looking for an energetic, self starting, can-do, and curious Digital Marketing Specialist to work collaboratively with sales, marketing, product and development teams to drive profitable sales growth and increase the company and brand reputation through your work and professionalism.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist are to create, execute, analyze and optimize digital ad campaigns across paid and owned channels to support V1’s B2C products.
A successful Digital Marketing Specialist will be highly detailed , creative yet analytical minded, and proficient in analyzing data. An accountable, self-driven, strong communicator with an “ownership mentality” will excel in this position. An insatiable desire to learn and grow is a must.
- · Set up and manage ongoing PPC, Digital Advertising and App Store campaigns including keyword research and audience creation for V1 Golf, Game and Home applications.
- · Work with the marketing team to produce impactful creatives and landing pages. Test and optimize for downloads and conversions.
- · Develop goals, track (spend, ACoS, ROAS) and analyze campaigns weekly and make recommendations monthly for improvement.
- · Cross and upsell V1 Golf and Game subscriptions.
- · Coordinate all activities into the overall marketing calendar.
- · Synergize efforts with other marketing activities including website, email, engagement and content to optimize the digital experience for all V1 Sports brand and product initiatives.
- · Maintain brand voice and standards in all activities.
- · Coordinate any contracted third party digital marketing partnerships
- · Research and monitor industry technology and competitive advertising trends and work with internal development to recommend and implement enhancements
What We’re Looking For:
- · Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- · Have 2+ years of experience executing and managing high-performing digital marketing programs and paid social campaigns with proven results.
- · Experience in driving mobile app downloads and paid conversions.
- · Successful candidates will have a portfolio of past PPC campaign strategies and documented outcomes as well as a thorough understanding of each of the levers that a digital marketer can pull to fully optimize a campaign.
- · Experience in App Store promotion highly preferred.
- · Experience in the sports industry at a B2C company preferred, but not required.
- · Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to take on more responsibility.
What’s in it for you:
- · Work at a 20-year-old company that feels like a start-up
- · You’ll be surrounded by people that are competitive and want to win – the right way
- · You’ll be part of a great team from day one. We are stronger together and we know that
- · Work on products and services that matter
- · Be in a place that is dedicated to achieving success for our customers, ourselves and our shareholders. We are results-driven
- · Compensation commensurate with experience and potential
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.