ABOUT V1 SPORTS:
Founded in 1995, V1 SPORTS is the leader in video swing analysis software. Our game improvement platform connects golf professionals and golfers to improve performance. V1 is recognized as the pioneer in delivering seamless video lessons with integrated telestration and voice-over. The V1 PRO app empowers instructors to capture, review, and analyze swing video for students both in person and digitally. Our V1 GOLF app provides powerful video capture and analysis tools for golfers to work on their own game and connect to their pro.
V1 is used by more than 6K PGA golf professionals including many of the Top 100 instructors, as well as distinguished academies worldwide from Pebble Beach to St. Andrews. Our pros have delivered more than 3M digital video lessons to their students. The V1 GOLF app is also a worldwide leader among consumers with nearly 2M downloads. In 2016 and 2017 Golf Digest ranked V1 the No. 1 Video Analysis Software.
Here at V1, our motto is “Grow or Die!” As a player in the sports software industry, we love competition and value individuals who put in the work to be the best. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their work and most importantly, is excited about the opportunity to work in a strong team environment. If this sounds like you, then you belong at V1!
As a Mobile App Developer, you will have the opportunity to participate across the entire product development life-cycle. Working with our product team, you will develop estimation, design, and deployment plans. You’ll also be responsible for coordinating, testing, and creating QA and support documentation for new releases.
V1 SPORTS is looking for an iOS Mobile App Developer who is passionate about sports and mobile technologies. This team member will be assist in the development and maintenance of iOS mobile applications. We are a small team with thousands of loyal customers and a dominant position in the market.
– Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Work closely with product management and UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Maintain code, projects, drafts, files, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
– Contribute to our cross-platform mobile applications.
– Integrate with our back-end services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
– Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
– Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms, and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– 5+ years working experience with iOS development
– Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
– A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
– Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Experience with C/C++ programming on other platforms is desired, but not a requirement
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.