About V1 Sports:
V1 Sports is the leader in video analysis software and mobile apps, revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes improve. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports offers tools to capture, review, and analyze athletic movement and is the pioneer in delivering seamless voice-over video lessons with integrated telestration.
With more than 10,000 coaches and 3 million athletes, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis solution for the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes, and training facilities around the world.
V1 Sports is searching for a System and DevOps Engineer who is passionate about sports and technology to join our team and help support our continued growth. This is an excellent opportunity that combines the responsibilities of a traditional Systems Engineer with a more cloud-focused DevOps Engineer role.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing hardware configurations, installing software, managing cloud infrastructure, building and supporting CI/CD pipelines, administering cloud-based line of business systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
This role will be challenging and will provide you with an opportunity to grow technically as well as a leader. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a great collaborator, loves problem solving, has a deep passion for what they do, and thrives in a team-oriented culture.
- · Implementing and managing on-premise and cloud-based IT infrastructure
- · Administration of Google Workspace
- · Administration of MS Office 365
- · Incident management and root-cause analysis
- · Partner with the development team to build and improve continuous integration and deployment pipelines (CI/CD Pipelines)
- · Network administration, including configuring firewalls, routing and switching
- · Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- · Procuring, configuring, and supporting Windows, macOS, and iOS based hardware
- · Administration and support of cloud-based line of business applications and services
- · Management of infrastructure security
- · High-level database administration
- · Develop scripts to automate IT-administration processes
- · Evaluate and recommend new or improved line of business applications and services
- · Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field of study
- · At least 4 years of work experience in DevOps and IT/Cloud engineering
- · Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- · Familiarity with general operating systems, Enterprise infrastructure, programming languages, and Office software
- · Experience working with GCP, AWS, Azure, or other cloud providers
- · Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or similar infrastructure automation tools
- · Familiarity with Bash and/or Windows Powershell
- · Familiarity with GAM, or other command line tools for managing Google Workspace
- · Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks
- · Ability to manage projects
- · Good communication skills
- · Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues
- · Knowledge of database and networking security systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: IT management: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Work Remotely: Yes
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.