About V1 Sports
V1 Sports is the leader in video analysis software and mobile apps, revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes improve. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports offers tools to capture, review, and analyze athletic movement and is the pioneer in delivering seamless voice-over video lessons with integrated telestration.
With more than 10,000 coaches and 3 million athletes, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis solution for the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes, and training facilities around the world.
As a player in the sports software industry, we love competition and value individuals who put in the work to be the best. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their work and most importantly, is excited about the opportunity to work in a strong team environment. If this sounds like you, then you belong at V1 Sports.
V1 Sports is looking for a Junior Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices. Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.