About V1 Sports
V1 Sports builds innovative software, systems, and services that give athletes and coaches the integrated analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. If helping people raise their game, growing professionally and personally, and working for a growing company gets you out of bed in the morning, let’s build something incredible together. At V1 Sports, Improvement Starts Here.
About the Multimedia Creative Specialist / Graphic Designer Role:
V1 Sports is looking for a creative, energetic, self-starting, and curious Multimedia Creative Specialist / Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team at our global headquarters in Novi, Michigan. As the Multimedia Specialist, you are a collaborator who lives to create assets and content that connects with the audience. By utilizing creativity and eye catching graphic design your passion is to help bring a vision to life. You will work to produce a variety of marketing materials that support sales, generate leads and demand, and drive brand reputation across all of our audiences, while adhering to company brand guidelines.
The primary responsibilities of the Multimedia Creative Specialist / Graphic Designer are to conceptualize and produce print, photo, video, animations, and interactive multimedia collateral for a variety of audiences, platforms, and outcomes. A successful Multimedia Specialist will be competitive, results-driven, detail-oriented, accountable, and a self-starter with excellent communication and graphic design skills and an insatiable desire to create content that entertains and educates.
- · Create and develop a variety of brand and product assets for a variety of uses including web, video, print and social media.
- · Execute multiple, simultaneous design and creative projects to reach targets, staying on schedule and on budget
- · Create assets and content for a variety of media platforms including but not limited to advertisements, website, social media, brochures and proposals, promotional and educational videos, merchandising and collateral, and trade show booth.
- · Collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, on all aspects of multimedia projects including planning, content, production level and platforms, turnaround time, corrections, approvals and project estimates
- · Apply visual design best practice principles to the design and development of static and interactive elements (graphics, videos, photos, print, animations, etc.), while maintaining V1 sports brand standards
- · Understand, enhance and maintain the brand identity for V1 Sports
What We’re Looking For:
- · Must have a portfolio that demonstrates strong abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional design skills: Adobe Suite Products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier
- · 2+ years professional design experience required
- · Video experience preferred
- · Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- · Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- · Proven track record of establishing and meeting goals
- · Experience in the sports industry or particular interest in golf is considered a strong plus
What’s in it for you:
- · Work at a 20+ year-old company that feels like a start-up
- · You’ll be surrounded by people that are competitive and want to win – the right way
- · You’ll be part of a great team from day one. We are stronger together and we know that
- · Work on products and services that matter
- · Be in a place that is dedicated to achieving success for our customers, ourselves and our shareholders. We are results-driven
- · Compensation commensurate with experience and potential
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- · 401(k)
- · 401(k) matching
- · Dental insurance
- · Health insurance
- · Paid time off
- · 8 hour shift
- · Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- · Multiple locations
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.