About V1 Sports:
V1 Sports is the leader in video analysis software and mobile apps, revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes improve. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports offers tools to capture, review, and analyze athletic movement and is the pioneer in delivering seamless voice-over video lessons with integrated telestration.
With more than 10,000 coaches and 3 million athletes, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis solution for the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes, and training facilities around the world.
As a successful Product Owner you will deliver value and great experiences via the V1 product offering including software, hardware and service to golfers, professional instructors and coaches. You will develop and implement product plans across V1 markets through inclusive communication and open collaboration, knowledge and experience. An instinctive sense of accountability and drive to measure results will be keys to your success.
- · Work with the Visionary, CRO, Leadership Team and Director of Product to create best in class products that drive company revenue and enterprise value.
- · Ensure the product vision is aligned with business objectives and goals, and is clearly communicated via the product roadmap.
- · Continually craft and refine the product vision, roadmap, and deliverables to drive positive customer and shareholder experiences.
- · Own the idea-to-market process and facilitate new products and features being brought to market successfully. Report progress to the management team regularly.
- · Set, prioritize and evaluate work generated by the Agile Scrum team to ensure product features and functionality are delivered.
- · Define user stories and elaborate on them with the Scrum team to ensure a common understanding and agreed upon acceptance criteria
- · Work within the development team to answer questions, facilitate understanding, groom and prioritize the product backlog.
- · Speak on behalf of the customer and key stakeholders by interfacing with them regularly.
- · Monitor and report on trends, competitive activity and market conditions.
- · Participate in Scrum ceremonies including: Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Grooming/Elaboration, Sprint Review, & Sprint Retrospective
- · BS or MS in a technical field preferred
- · Ability to prioritize effectively and make hard decisions in a timely manner
- · Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- · Passionate about golf and the golf industry
- · Strong collaborator and with a deep understanding of what it means to be a good teammate
- · Ability to view the product through the lens of multiple constituencies: the end-users, the stakeholders, and the team
- · High level understanding of of Agile/Lean methodologies
- · Detail oriented
- · Ability to balance creative and strategic thinking
- · Comfortable working in a highly technical environment
- · Proficient with office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint or their Google equivalents
- · Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver a common goal.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Product management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Work Remotely: Yes
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.