Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Major USA Golf Markets, NW, SW, Mountain)
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
V1 Sports is seeking a self starter (we are hiring in several regions) that manages a full schedule of calls, emails and onsite demonstrations with golf facilities and golf instructors within their region to help V1 Sports realize its significant growth potential. We seek high-energy team members with a positive, collaborative attitude and a continual drive to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
This candidate must have the ability to travel within their region between 1 and 3 times per month for 1 to 3 days per trip. We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of sales experience. Professional sales training is a plus (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc.). This position is responsible for prospecting, onsite demonstrations of our products and services and closing new clients as well as maintaining a relationship with existing clients in their region.
What We’re Looking For:
- Self starter
- Excels at time management
- Able to travel 1-3 times per month (1-3 days per trip)
- Willing to call or email 20-50 leads, potential clients, current customers per day
- Excels at building trust and maintaining relationships to provide a win,-win in each deal
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Current clients in the golf industry a plus
- Professional sales training a plus (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc.)
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from the V1 set of solutions
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts
- Managing a pipeline while providing input towards forecasts when asked
- Documenting both prospect and client conversations and activities with Zoho CRM
- Communicating with V1 sales team and leadership using Slack and Gmail
- Manage and solve client conflicts using their strong knowledge of V1’s sales strategy and product value proposition to the market
- Lead and manage the completion of each client onboarding – both new client and new product onboarding – This will be done through a partnership with V1’s support and implementation team
- Meet timelines for internal and external deliverables
- Coordinates sales effort with management, operations, and finance
- Monitor monthly sales activity against goals and budget
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Knowledgeable of product applications, market conditions, and competitive activities
- Participate in product and marketing initiatives when called upon
What’s in it for You:
- Work at a 20-year-old company that feels like a start-up
- You’ll be part of a great team from day one; we are stronger together and we know that
- Sell products and services that matter
- Be in a place that is dedicated to achieving success for our customers, ourselves and our shareholders. We are results-driven
- Compensation unlimited due to commission structure
About V1 Sports
Founded in 1995, V1 is the leader in video swing analysis software and a pioneer in delivering seamless video lessons with integrated telestration. The V1 game improvement platform connects golf professionals and golfers to improve performance. The V1 Pro Studio desktop application empowers instructors to capture, review, and analyze swing video for students both in-person and digitally. Our mobile apps provide powerful video capture and analysis tools for athletes to work on their own game and connect to their pro.
V1 is used by more than 6K PGA golf professionals including many of the Top 100 instructors, as well as distinguished academies worldwide from Pebble Beach to St. Andrews. Our pros have delivered more than 3M digital video lessons to their students. Beginning in 2020, V1 has branched out into other sports, including baseball.
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.