Regional Sales Manager
V1 Sports builds innovative software, systems and services that give athletes and coaches the integrated analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. If helping people raise their game, growing professionally and personally and working for a growing company get you out of bed in the morning, let’s build something incredible together! At V1 Sports, Improvement Starts Here.
About the role:
V1 Sports is looking for an energetic, self starting, can-do, and curious sales representative to work collaboratively with our growing sales team, inside sales operations and marketing to drive profitable sales growth and increase the company and brand reputation through your professionalism.
The primary responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager are to sell the company’s software, systems and services by managing a full schedule of lead follow-up, pipeline management, and existing account maintenance including product demonstrations, installs and customer interaction as needed to develop the sales territory.
A successful Regional Sales Manager will be competitive, results driven, detail-oriented, accountable, and a self-starter with excellent communication and selling skills. An ownership mentality and insatiable desire to improve and grow the territory is a must.
- · Follow up on company generated leads and document all sales/pipeline activities in CRM.
- · Generate sales leads and opportunities through networking, relationship building and cold calling to develop the territory.
- · Proactively perform sales presentations, product demonstrations, encourage software trial and consistently show the value of V1 software, system and facility solutions.
- · Travel/work the territory as required to build new relationships, establish credibility and trust, actively listen, problem solve, and perform demos.
- · Facilitate onboarding and work with inside customer success and support teams to insure client success and satisfaction. Participate in installations post sale as needed.
- · Maintain relationships with existing customers to increase loyalty, identify ongoing sales opportunities, solve problems and insure long term customer satisfaction and maximum use/value from V1 products and services.
- · Deliver monthly sales activity and meet goals established by sales management.
- · Participate in product and marketing activities when called upon.
- · Monitor and report on trends, competitive activity and market conditions.
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- · 3+ years of sales experience. Professional sales training and Saas experience a plus.
- · Experience in the sports industry preferred (Golf or Baseball) but not a requirement
About V1 Sports
Founded in 1995, V1 is the leader in video swing analysis software and a pioneer in delivering seamless video lessons with integrated telestration. The V1 game improvement platform connects golf professionals and golfers to improve performance. The V1 Pro Studio desktop application empowers instructors to capture, review, and analyze swing video for students both in-person and digitally. Our mobile apps provide powerful video capture and analysis tools for athletes to work on their own game and connect to their pro.
V1 is used by more than 6K PGA golf professionals including many of the Top 100 instructors, as well as distinguished academies worldwide from Pebble Beach to St. Andrews. Our pros have delivered more than 3M digital video lessons to their students. Beginning in 2020, V1 has branched out into other sports, including baseball.
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.