V1 Sports builds world-class, innovative experiences and products that give our users, athletes and coaches access to the world’s most advanced software and analytics, and revolutionizes the way that coaches and athletes improve their craft.
Our team is on a mission to build the next generation platform for video analysis, online coaching software, and mobile apps that empower coaches and athletes to be their best. If you’re a team player who loves solving problems, wearing multiple hats, and learning new things, join us!
About the Role
V1 Sports is searching for a Technical Support Specialist who is passionate about sports and video technologies to join our team and help lead V1 Sports into new growth areas (including but not limited to baseball).
As a member of our IT team, you will apply your prior experience in the SaaS industry to optimize internal information technology processes and procedures to support a rapidly growing business.
We are a fast-paced, collegial team with millions of loyal customers around the world and a leading position in the market. We seek high-energy team members with a positive attitude and a continual drive to learn and grow both professionally and personally. We value team players with a background in competitive sports.
Responsibilities for Technical Support Specialist
- Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company
- Respond to staff inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Actively update, maintain and monitor specific aspects of our computers, devices and networks
- Resolve technical issues related to computers, devices and network interruptions
- Attend meetings to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software problems
- Maintain a working log of various tasks and projects.
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware etc
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Technical Support Specialist
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- Industry-specific certification in relevant computer technology, languages or software may be required
- Relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with staff and or customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
V1 Sports strives to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our competitive compensation package includes the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance plan to cover you and your family
- Matching contributions to 401(k) savings plan to help you save for retirement
- Paid time off, including vacation days, with additional company holidays
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- We provide equipment you need to do your work: an Apple MacBook Pro, or laptop with your preferred OS
About V1 Sports
V1 Sports is the leader in video analysis software and mobile apps in golf and baseball, revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes communicate and improve.
As a team, we build innovative software, systems and services that give athletes and coaches the integrated analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. If helping people raise their game, growing professionally and personally, and working for a growing company gets you out of bed in the morning, let’s build something incredible together! At V1 Sports, Improvement Starts Here.
V1 Sports is based in Novi, MI and we are growing at a rapid pace. This role must be fulfilled by someone physically located at our headquarters in Novi, MI in the Metro Detroit area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at V1 Sports. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.