It’s so important to be able to see the screen of your mobile device while you’re outside working on your game. It’s not easy to teach a student or work on your own game if you’re staring at a screen with a lot of glare or it’s dark because it’s so bright outside.
We’ve done the research for you and here are the sunlight readable tablets that we’ve tested and love.
- V1 Apps all work on iOS, Android and Fire OS
- Sunlight Readable Tablet with screens greater than 500 nits. The higher the nits the brighter the screen will be outdoors
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″
- Google 2013 Nexus 7
- Samsung Galaxy S Tab 8.4″ & 10.5″
- Wireless 2nd screen options when you’re indoors
- Amazon Fire TV – iOS (with app) and Fire OS
- Belkin Miracast – Android and Fire OS
- Apple TV – iOS
- Reflector app runs on Windows and Macintosh – iOS