Thank you for your interest!
We'd love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Regional Sales Manager - Golf
The V1 Sports platform of innovative software apps and hardware systems gives athletes and coaches the integrated analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. If helping people raise their game, growing professionally and personally and working for a growing company get you out of bed in the morning, let's build something incredible together! At V1 Sports, Improvement Starts Here.
About the role:
V1 Sports is looking for an energetic, can-do, and curious sales representative to work collaboratively with our sales and customer success teams, sales operations and marketing to drive profitable sales growth and increase the company reputation through your professionalism.
The primary responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager are to sell the company’s software, pressure mats, and hardware via B2B & B2B2C efforts by managing a full schedule of lead follow-up, pipeline management, existing account maintenance, product demonstrations, training and customer interaction as needed to develop and maintain the sales territory.
A successful Regional Sales Manager will be competitive, results driven, detail-oriented, accountable, and a self-starter with excellent communication and selling skills. An ownership mentality and insatiable desire to improve and grow the territory is a must.
- - Follow up on company generated leads and document all sales/pipeline activities in CRM.
- - Generate sales leads and opportunities through networking, event attendance, relationship building and cold calling to develop your territory.
- - Proactively perform sales presentations, product demonstrations, facilitate software trials and consistently show the value of V1 software, system and facility solutions.
- - Travel/work your territory as required to build new relationships, establish credibility and trust, actively listen, problem solve, and perform demos.
- - Onboard customers with inside customer success and support teams to ensure client training, success and satisfaction. Support installations post sale as needed.
- - Maintain relationships with existing customers to reduce churn, increase loyalty, identify ongoing sales opportunities, solve problems and create long term customer satisfaction and maximum use/value from V1 products and services.
- - Deliver monthly sales activity and meet goals established by sales management and tracked within our CRM.
- - Participate in sales, marketing and product activities and events when called upon.
- - Monitor and report on product trends, competitive activity and market conditions.
- - Monitor DialPad Sales Phone Line.
- - Bachelor's degree or equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- - 3+ years of sales experience. Professional sales training and Saas experience is a plus
- - Experience in the Golf industry is preferred (PGA Member or PGM Education Track)
To apply, please send all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Regional Sales Manager - Golf".