Customer Support Representative Job Description #1023
Founded in 1995, V1 is the leader in video swing analysis software. The V1 game improvement platform connects golf professionals and golfers to improve performance. V1 is recognized as the pioneer in delivering seamless video lessons with integrated telestration and voiceover. The V1 Pro mobile app empowers instructors to capture, review, and analyze swing video for students both in person and digitally. Our V1 Golf app provides powerful video capture and analysis tools for golfers to work on their own game and connect to their pro.
V1 is used by more than 6K PGA golf professionals including many of the Top 100 instructors, as well as distinguished academies worldwide from Pebble Beach to St. Andrews. Our pros have delivered more than 3M digital video lessons to their students. The V1 Golf App is also a worldwide leader among consumers with nearly 2M downloads. In 2016 and 2017 Golf Digest ranked V1 the No. 1 Video Analysis Software.
Here at V1, our motto is “Grow or Die!” As a player in the sports software industry, we love competition and value individuals who put in the work to be the best. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their work and most importantly, is excited about the opportunity to work in a strong team environment. If this sounds like you, then you belong at V1!
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, technical individual to join our growing Customer Success team as a Customer Support Representative. You will be the main company contact for new customers and businesses using V1 products, helping to make their onboarding process run as smoothly as possible. You will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction to drive revenue growth. The candidate is obsessed with delivering a quality experience at every customer touch point with the business.
- Act as the main company contact for new professional customers
- Onboard new customers and provide training on how to use V1 as a valuable addition to their services
- Establish and strengthen positive relationships with smart, friendly, personalized support
- Handle inbound customer questions and issues
- Respond to emails, live chats, and phone calls in a timely, courteous, and professional manner that supports the ongoing relationship and customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships and organize customer data through the use of CRM software
- Engage with active customers and re-engage with inactive customers on a daily basis
- Evaluate customer support systems and processes, think critically, and offer strategic insight based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve customer onboarding procedures and retention strategies
- Understand industry and market needs
- Bachelor's degree or background in Business or Communications
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, customer service, or account management.
- Excellent professionalism and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and familiarity using CRM systems
- Proven track record of leveraging and building long-term relationships.
- Ability to keep track of multiple customer relationships in an organized and thoughtful way
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an expert understanding of Excel
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to listen to customers, to communicate the benefit of services clearly and succinctly, and to tailor future correspondence to address their needs.
- Experience in the golf industry, experience in a competitive sports environment, or particular interest in golf or sports industry considered a strong plus! (not required)
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org!