Marketing Associate/Coordinator Job Description #1057
Role: Marketing Associate/Coordinator
Benefits: Full-time, part-time based in Novi, Michigan
Salary Range: $34,000-$48,000
Founded in 1995, V1 is the leader in video swing analysis software. The V1 game improvement platform connects golf professionals and golfers to improve performance. V1 is recognized as the pioneer in delivering seamless video lessons with integrated telestration and voiceover. The V1 Pro mobile app empowers instructors to capture, review, and analyze swing video for students both in person and digitally. Our V1 Golf app provides powerful video capture and analysis tools for golfers to work on their own game and connect to their pro.
V1 Sports is passionate about helping golfers improve. We believe that better teachers make better students! This philosophy drives us every day to create the world’s most powerful video instruction and game improvement platform. We develop leading digital tools including desktop software, mobile apps, and build turnkey studio systems that revolutionize the way instructors teach the game of golf. V1 Sports is used by more than 10K golf professionals including many of the Top 100 instructors and distinguished academies worldwide from Pebble Beach to St. Andrews. The V1 Golf App is a leader among consumers with nearly 2M downloads.
Here at V1, our motto is “Grow or Die!” As a player in the sports software industry, we love competition and value individuals who put in the work to be the best. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their work and most importantly, is excited about the opportunity to work in a strong team environment. If this sounds like you, then you belong at V1!
The Marketing Associate will work closely with the Marketing Director and Sales teams to assist in creating and implementing brand and marketing strategy across various platforms. The ideal candidate will be motivated, driven, and comfortable juggling multiple projects.
- Assist in the planning, creation, and execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, generate leads, and increase conversion
- Assist in creating engaging and creative content for our digital properties including website, social media, email newsletters, and more
- Conduct market research and strategically develop competitive analysis reports that help to identify marketing strategies and drive product development
- Help ensure the V1 brand, voice, and messaging are consistently and effectively communicated across all marketing channels
- Compile, analyze, and interpret data in order to track and measure KPIs and ROI
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Familiarity with marketing best practices across digital, SEO, advertising, print, and media
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good design skills, experience with Adobe Suite a plus
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of establishing and meeting goals
- Experience in the sports industry or particular interest in golf is considered a strong plus!
What’s in it for you:
- Work at a 20-year-old company that feels like a start-up
- You’ll be surrounded by people that are competitive and want to win - the right way
- You’ll be part of a great team from day one. We are stronger together and we know that
- Work on products and services that matter
- Be in a place that is dedicated to achieving success for our customers, ourselves and our shareholders. We are results-driven
- Compensation commensurate with experience and potential
To apply, please send a resume with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email to email@example.com!