SAM Putt Lab
SAM PuttLab is an analysis and training system based on an accurate ultrasound measurements. It analyzes the 28 most important parameters of your putting stroke and displays the results in easy to understand graphic reports. Discover your individual strengths and weaknesses for a better and more efficient training.
Within seconds the system gives you an individual feedback on your putting strokes. The analysis reveals even the smallest details of your movements and allows you to develop improvements and training strategies. SAM PuttLab utilizes ultrasound sensory analysis and therefore is far more precise than any other similar system on the market.
Together with international PGA Tour Pros the scientists of Science&Motion have developed SAM PuttLab for golfers of all handicaps – guaranteeing high efficiency and usability of the device. To date already 26 European and American Tour Professionals and several European national teams trust the capability of Science&Motion’s PuttLab. PuttLab is a system with ascertainable success.
- First system worldwide that provides complete putting analysis (28 relevant parameters)
- Sensational training success on the European PGA Tour starting in 2004
- Only portable system which tracks movement with accuracy needed to analyse putting stroke
- Easy to use, direct results and immediate feedback
- Reference results of PGA Tour pros create fast success
- Whether in the office or on the golf course the SAM PuttLab allows training at any time and in any weather
New: SAM PuttLab Wireless …makes the use of SAM PuttLab still more comfortable.
With the brand new wireless sensor triplet your work with SAM PuttLab will be even more comfortable and more efficient.
Using state of the art technology, the new wireless sensor triplet now integrates all electronics and a micro battery in its housing. No more cable and belt clip are needed. The wireless version allows more freedom of movement while working with the PuttLab. It is convenient, accurate and exceptionally easy to use.
The wireless sensor triplet also uses the “clip on” technology for quick and easy putter changes. Changes from one putter to the next are easy, you just “snap” the triplet to the shaft and you are ready to go.
Ideal for group training, putter testing and putter fitting!
Each SAM PuttLab includes one wireless triplet with the “FlexClip” technology from now on. The Standard Edition will contain 3 clips, the Pro Edition comes with 5 clips. Further clips are available on request.
If you want more information on PuttLab Wireless or how to upgrade older PuttLab systems, please contact a V1 Account Representative or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the SAM Website for further details.
SAM Balance Lab
SAM BalanceLab is one of the most accurate weight distribution technologies in the world. Science&Motion has once again been able to take technology developed for medicine and seamlessly integrate it into golf swing analysis technology.
Originally developed for the medical community, the SAM BalanceLab helps doctors track the rehabilitation of patients after their illness and injury. The technology works by measuring static and dynamic foot pressure distribution. With 2500 individual sensors, the BalanceLab is able to give extremely precise readings and then display the results in a user-friendly, comprehensive, report. The high resolution data is presented in both 3D and 2D graphical representation.
The system has taken bio-mechanical weight transfer analysis technology to the next level by giving the golf instructor or golfer the ability to:
- See precise weight distribution for right and left foot
- See precise weight distribution for heel and toe
- See instant feedback in a simple and informative, layout
- Watch live data in both 3D and 2D views
- Calculates the Center-of-Gravity and shows data in real time
- See and review a video recording of the swing that is in-sync with the weight transfer data
- Replay mode gives user the ability to view data in slow motion and in a single step mode
The report capabilities of the system are similar to our proven SAM PuttLab system, and give the user detailed data from each swing that can be viewed and printed.
The BalanceLab gives golf instructors the ability to increase revenue generation by:
- Increased instruction pricing
- Increased club fitting capabilities
- Unattended student use
For more information or to order the BalanceLab, please contact a V1 Account Representative or send an email to: email@example.com.
Visit the SAM Website for further details.