Inside V1 Pro’s Performance
The latest version of V1 Pro software is updated with the latest technology and has all the functions & features you need built right in. Experience easy customization options, improved graphics and features, new online tools, mobile app integration and overall superior performance. Here are some more highlights:
- Branded Academies to automatically post videos to their YouTube, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Live Record lets you record a lesson while comparing live streaming video to a previously recorded video/model
- Send single video upload to multiple students/ email addresses
- Enhancement to the appearance of the Bin and Tab buttons have been made to improve contrast and readability
- Upgrade of student database functionality with Edit and Save/Cancel changes buttons to prevent accidental edits
- Improved Zoom/Pan tool allowing you to adjust overlay of videos and easily line-up videos shot from unequal distances or of subjects of differing heights
- Create ad-hoc play list by selecting and playing multiple video tabs
- Smarter default swing position calculations and the ability to set a custom default swing tempo
- Listen to audio memos recorded along with submitted swing videos provided by students through the V1 Golf iPhone app
There are More Sides to the Story V1 Pro Multi-Cam Systems Show Them All
Equip your practice facility with state of the art technology featuring new V1 Pro Multi-Cam systems connected to 4 or 8 cameras, V1 Pro Multi-Cam systems allow you to connect up to 8 cameras to a single computer and simultaneously capture and view multiple angles of your students, providing you and your players more detailed visual feedback of their athletic motion.
Position cameras Down-the-Line, Face-On, Overhead, Back View to capture, identify and analyze every relevant angle to accelerate game improvement. The popular V1-4Cam system gives coaches and instructors the full story of their players’ flaws arming them with detailed feedback and added insight to accurately identify, diagnose their flaws and prescribe remedies to correct them.
V1 4-Cam & 8-Cam systems are powered by the newest generation of Dell workstations. All V1 Pro multi-cam systems include up to 3 years of Pro Advantage benefits giving you peace of mind V1 technical support and software updates.
V1 Pro HD is now available as a software subscription – now you’ll always have access to the latest edition including any new improvements & features!
V1 Pro HD (with support for one camera) is included with a Branded Academy subscription.
V1 Pro HD is also available as a yearly software subscription.
Contact a V1 Account Representative for more info:
Request more info
Multiple Camera License
(add 2, 4 or 8 camera recording)
V1 Pro HD with support for additional cameras is available as an add-on to the Branded Academy subscription.
Contact a V1 Account Representative for multiple camera add-on pricing:
Request more info
Organizing V1 Information
Using The Internet Academy
Recording an Internet Lesson
Recording Drills and Intros